WEST LONG BRANCH, NJ (CNN) – Researchers say they have figured out Halloween’s most popular candy!
According to Monmouth University, the title goes to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
In a poll conducted by the university, 36 percent of Americans voted the chocolate and peanut butter treat as their favorite Halloween candy.
However, there is a catch!
The survey only included eight top-selling candy brands, such as Snickers, M&M and Candy Corn.
- Sunday Sit-Down: Wheeling Nailers
- Beyond the Field: How one Barnesville Cheerleader is spreading kindness in her community
- Explosion reported in Lawrence County, Ohio near church
- Wheeling YWCA provide tips for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Girl, 10, killed when thrown from festival ride in New Jersey