WEST LONG BRANCH, NJ (CNN) – Researchers say they have figured out Halloween’s most popular candy!
According to Monmouth University, the title goes to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
In a poll conducted by the university, 36 percent of Americans voted the chocolate and peanut butter treat as their favorite Halloween candy.
However, there is a catch!
The survey only included eight top-selling candy brands, such as Snickers, M&M and Candy Corn.
- Fairmont Regional Medical Center to close permanently, citing financial losses
- Child welfare bill passes through the West Virginia House of Delegates
- Kentucky to pay $150,000 to man who won “I’M GOD” license plate lawsuit
- Emily’s Noon weather update
- Men cited for carrying firearms outside WV capitol building