MOBILE, Ala. (WTRF) — Nexstar affiliate station, WKRG-TV, is reporting a shooting at a high school football game in Mobile, Alabama.
According to WKRG-TV, the shooting occurred following the football game between Leflore High School and Williamson High School.
A fight emerged in the stands before the closing of the game, witnesses report.
WKRG-TV officials say authorities are currently on the scene.
- War memorial in Pittsburgh vandalized on Memorial Day eve
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes