WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – An Ohio Valley favorite makes a return this weekend.
Oktoberfest kicks off Saturday, featuring some of your favorite local beer crafters in the area.
The festival will also offer food vendors and live music, including a polka band.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the United Way of the Upper Ohio Valley.
WTRF-TV is a proud media sponsor of this year’s event.
Oktoberfest will run from noon to 11 p.m.
- Carter undergoes brain surgery, ‘no complications,’ according to statement
- West Liberty University President Stephen Greiner Announces Retirement
- Ohio-grown Christmas trees headed to troops overseas
- Competitive “bar-style” ice curling rink coming to Pittsburgh
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery