WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – An Ohio Valley favorite makes a return this weekend.
Oktoberfest kicks off Saturday, featuring some of your favorite local beer crafters in the area.
The festival will also offer food vendors and live music, including a polka band.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the United Way of the Upper Ohio Valley.
WTRF-TV is a proud media sponsor of this year’s event.
Oktoberfest will run from noon to 11 p.m.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Continued Success For Mike Blackburn
- Ohio County BOE moves ahead with their graduation despite new restrictions from the governor
- A Day in the Life of a Mail Carrier
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform