A Steubenville Pastor appeared in Jefferson County Court this morning on 6 charges of sexual assault allegations.
40-Year-Old Everett Mitchell was arraigned in front of Common Pleas Judge Michelle Miller.
Mitchell faces a series of charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of unlawful conduct with a minor.
He was a pastor with the Tower of Power Church in Steubenville.
- Bettors leaning heavily toward home teams making Super Bowl
- Poll ranks Governor Justice as eighth most unpopular governor in U.S.
- Father, Daughter Claim DEA Seized $82,000 Worth Of Life Savings At Pittsburgh International Airport
- Deaf man sues PornHub over lack of closed captions
- Winter returns to the Valley this weekend