A Steubenville Pastor appeared in Jefferson County Court this morning on 6 charges of sexual assault allegations.
40-Year-Old Everett Mitchell was arraigned in front of Common Pleas Judge Michelle Miller.
Mitchell faces a series of charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of unlawful conduct with a minor.
He was a pastor with the Tower of Power Church in Steubenville.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs
- 7 Sports Zone Flashback, River Pilots Win First District Title In 24 Years In March 2013