BRIDGEPORT, Ohio (WTRF) — The Fat Apple returns bigger and better in Bridgeport just in time for the holidays!
The store recently expanded to more space and extended their days of operation from Wednesday to Sunday.
Known for its candy apples and chocolate, the store held its opening this past weekend, just in time for their ‘Whitney Wonka-tastic-Days.
The owner and guests celebrated with free samples, music and a chocolate fountain.
We just thought we would kind of take our own spin on that and bring back the kid in everybody. And honestly, the adults were probably more overwhelmed than the children. So, it was really fun.Don Rhodes, father of owner
The owner says there are more fun events on the horizon for The Fat Apple. Check out their Facebook page for updates.
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Ohio couple gets married via live stream after canceling wedding due to coronavirus
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology