MANSFIELD, Texas (CNN) – Two Golden Retrievers in Texas tied the knot Friday and it was adorable!
Peaches and Duke work together at Methodist Mansfields Physical Medicine Department.
They are therapy dogs and reportedly like to snuggle and sneak kisses here and there.
One of the hospital’s pastors performed the ceremony. There was even cake and a reception.
The dogs help patients focus on their rehabilitation.
The simple act of petting them can improve patients; strength and range of motion.
- Marshall County FRN, Mountaineer Food Bank partner for box giveaway Thursday
- Coronavirus In WV: Mountain State reports 1,899 positive cases
- Belmont County: National Guard, a new county morgue and antibody testing all coming soon
- DMV releases phone number for appointments in regional offices
- West Virginia to take big revenue fall; where will Wheeling cut funds?