(CNN) – United Airlines is showing off the force with its “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” collaboration.
Their Boeing 737 is all decked out. The new design is part of a joint effort the airline announced Friday to promote the upcoming Star Wars film.
On the plane, you can notice the imagery of famous Star Wars spacecraft, including the X-wing and tie fighter starships and a large lightsaber on the plane’s tail.
United said customers will be able to fly in the custom plane next month.
The airline said it will also offer Star Wars-themed amenity kits and characters of the film will help in its in-flight safety demonstration video.
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- Wheeling honors city’s first responders
- DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE- Black and Gold Digital Edition: Week 11
- Nine-year-old child genius to graduate university with electrical engineering degree
- Teens plead not guilty in death of woman at Hocking Hills State Park