(CNN) – United Airlines is showing off the force with its “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” collaboration.
Their Boeing 737 is all decked out. The new design is part of a joint effort the airline announced Friday to promote the upcoming Star Wars film.
On the plane, you can notice the imagery of famous Star Wars spacecraft, including the X-wing and tie fighter starships and a large lightsaber on the plane’s tail.
United said customers will be able to fly in the custom plane next month.
The airline said it will also offer Star Wars-themed amenity kits and characters of the film will help in its in-flight safety demonstration video.
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- Big Ten releases football schedule; Ohio State to play Michigan Oct. 24
- WV soldier’s surprise return brings his family to tears
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- Columbus bars file lawsuit against Gov. DeWine, Ohio Liquor Control Commission