CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) — According to a recent poll by Research America, about 75 percent of West Virginia residents are dissatisfied with the roads in the state.
West Virginians are also upset about a recent appointment by Governor Jim Justice.
The Governor has appointed Raleigh County Commissioner, Byrd White, as the new Secretary of Transportation.
White, however, is not an engineer and critics want the State Senate to reject his nomination.
The vote is scheduled to take place next week.
- Dayton Fire works to put out fire at historical Wright Brothers building
- Three Mountaineers finish action at ISSF World Cup
- McCabe shoots 4-under on first day at The Hootie
- Passenger detained at LAX after opening plane’s emergency exit, deploying slide: police
- Daniel Radcliffe, longtime partner Erin Darke expecting their first child together: reports