CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) — According to a recent poll by Research America, about 75 percent of West Virginia residents are dissatisfied with the roads in the state.
West Virginians are also upset about a recent appointment by Governor Jim Justice.
The Governor has appointed Raleigh County Commissioner, Byrd White, as the new Secretary of Transportation.
White, however, is not an engineer and critics want the State Senate to reject his nomination.
The vote is scheduled to take place next week.
- Kids can get it too: COVID-19 cases high among children
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- Power outage leaves several blocks in the dark in Manhattan
- Ohio Gov. DeWine negative for coronavirus in second test
- Zach’s Friday Morning Update