WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- City of Wheeling Vice Mayor and councilman, Chad Thalman, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Thalman said he tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday and that he got tested because he was exposed to someone that possibly had it.
There was a city council meeting on Tuesday and even though everyone had masks on, Thalman wanted to let anyone he came in contact with that they should get tested and to inform the public that he was likely contagious at that time.
Thalman told 7News that he is basically asymptomatic.
- Break out the sunglasses for sunny skies this Wednesday
- Brooke’s Ryan Bilby, The Athlete Of The Week
- OC Parker: “We’ve gotta win the explosive play battle” vs. Oklahoma State
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Octoberfest in Centre Market will go on but with some changes.