Cleveland, Ohio (WTRF) According to the Cleveland Browns Twitter account and ClevelandBrowns.com Myles Garrett has been reinstated by the NFL.
Garrett was suspended last season after using a helmet “as a weapon” and striking Pittsburgh quarterback Mason Rudolph in the head.
Garrett was also fined an undisclosed amount
Browns GM Andrew Berry made the following statement
We welcome Myles back to our organization with open arms. We know he is grateful to be reinstated, eager to put the past behind him and continue to evolve and grow as a leader. We look forward to having his strong positive presence back as a teammate, player, and person in our community.Browns GM Andrew Berry
- ‘Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater’ gets its own documentary
- Comedian Brad Williams helps raise over $75,000 for bullied 9-year-old
- Hidden History: An overlooked genius behind the March on Washington
- Infant sleeper recalled due to suffocation risk
- WATCH: Trump questions why ‘Parasite’ won best-picture Oscar