WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – In light of the closing of both Ohio Valley Medical Center and East Ohio Regional Hospital, Quaker Steak and Lube and several sponsors are hosting a cookout for all employees.
There will be music from three live bands, bounce houses for the kids,
and a big cookout. Snobiz will be there and everything outside of Quaker Steak and Lube is completely free!
“My step-son’s mom is an ICU nurse at OVMC,” said Christine Thomas, Marketing Manager at Quaker Steak and Lube at The Highlands. “Their stepdad is an ER doctor. I hope they can come up and have a little bit of fun during this stressful time.”
The cookout event for employees and their families is Sunday from noon to 6 p.m.
- Groundbreaking on new McMechen water treatment facility
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Burger King’s latest sustainability effort: Reduce cow farts
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- County commission president “still optimistic” after cracker partner pulls out