Wheeling W.VA. (WTRF)- The West Virginia Division of Highways says county road 40 on Boggs Hill Road will be closed near mile marker 1 starting today through Friday, December 20th.
This closure will take place from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. for a slip repair.
No through traffic will be permitted during this time.
Traffic will be maintained by temporary traffic signals during nonworking hours.
We will let you know if anything changes.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Case continued against woman facing animal cruelty charges
- UPDATE: WVU refutes report of plans to remove Ten Commandments monument from Jackson’s Mill
- West Virginia student-athletes rally outside of the Capitol
- Nailers Re-Sign Brad Drobot