UPDATE 9:53 AM: Brooke County EMA has confirmed that Route 2 is back open after a rock slide closed both lanes of traffic.
Brooke County (WTRF)- A rock slide has stopped traffic on route 2 between Wellsburg and Beech Bottom.
No vehicles are currently involved in the rock slide.
Both lanes are currently closed.
DOH and Brooke County Sheriff’s Office is on the scene and is in the process of cleaning up the rock slide but there is no time table on when it will be cleaned up.
- Fulton Bridge project remains on schedule for October completion
- Travel Agent: Business unaffected by coronavirus
- House passes sweeping anti-vaping legislation
- HHS whistleblower raises questions on coronavirus protocol
- South Carolina primary: Lawmakers weigh in on presidential candidates