BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Daily road closures will take place on West Virginia Route 67 near milepost 8 in Brooke County.
The road will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Feb. 21 for slip repair work.
Traffic will be maintained by traffic lights during non-working hours.
Stay updated on the latest traffic updates across the Ohio Valley by following the 7News Ohio Valley Traffic Report Facebook page.
- Ohio woman reportedly tased and arrested by an officer for not wearing a mask at football game
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 6 new COVID-19 related deaths; 202 positive cases
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets