BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Daily road closures will take place on West Virginia Route 67 near milepost 8 in Brooke County.
The road will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Feb. 21 for slip repair work.
Traffic will be maintained by traffic lights during non-working hours.
Stay updated on the latest traffic updates across the Ohio Valley by following the 7News Ohio Valley Traffic Report Facebook page.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride