BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Route 2 is reportedly shut down just south of Follansbee due to a hillslide early Saturday morning.
According to WVDOH District Six, Route 2 is closed to all traffic while crews remove debris and wiring.
Officials estimate that Route 2 is about three to four from reopening.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEO: Wright, Brown, Addae discuss loss to Oklahoma State
- VIDEO: Neal Brown frustrated after Mountaineers’ loss to Oklahoma State
- First half setbacks doom Mountaineers in Stillwater