BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Route 2 is reportedly shut down just south of Follansbee due to a hillslide early Saturday morning.
According to WVDOH District Six, Route 2 is closed to all traffic while crews remove debris and wiring.
Officials estimate that Route 2 is about three to four from reopening.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California