CHARLESTON, WV – The West Virginia Department of Transportation advises that Tuesday, May 5 at 9:00 AM, there will be single lane closures on I-70 Eastbound at Exit 5.
The closures will last six hours in order to allow for emergency shoulder and pothole repairs.
Motorists are advised to be alert for changing traffic patterns and expect delays.
Any questions or concerns regarding the I-70 Bridges Project can be directed to the hotline at (304)810-3214. Please note that inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
For additional information regarding this project, please visit www.i70forward.com.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California