CHARLESTON, WV – The West Virginia Department of Transportation advises that Tuesday, May 5 at 9:00 AM, there will be single lane closures on I-70 Eastbound at Exit 5.
The closures will last six hours in order to allow for emergency shoulder and pothole repairs.
Motorists are advised to be alert for changing traffic patterns and expect delays.
Any questions or concerns regarding the I-70 Bridges Project can be directed to the hotline at (304)810-3214. Please note that inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
For additional information regarding this project, please visit www.i70forward.com.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Say Her Name protest held for Breonna Taylor in Morgantown
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEO: Wright, Brown, Addae discuss loss to Oklahoma State