OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that on Tuesday, February 18, 2020, crews will be performing bridge inspection of the Stulphire Bridge, located on I-70 Westbound, at milepost 12.69.
Lane closures will occur on I-70 Westbound, in the vicinity of the bridge. These closures will occur between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Motorists should reduce speed and expect delays in this area. Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change this planned maintenance work.
- Emily’s Wednesday a.m. forecast
- Chilly with nice dose of sunshine today
- Strong Third Quarter Lifts Park Past Oak Glen
- Shadyside’s Hendershot Athlete Of The Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast