OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that on Tuesday, February 18, 2020, crews will be performing bridge inspection of the Stulphire Bridge, located on I-70 Westbound, at milepost 12.69.
Lane closures will occur on I-70 Westbound, in the vicinity of the bridge. These closures will occur between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Motorists should reduce speed and expect delays in this area. Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change this planned maintenance work.
- Few showers and some stronger storms Sunday evening
- Marshall County confirms 2 more cases; seeing ‘dramatic rise’ in COVID-19
- ‘Back the Blue’ rally takes place in southern WVa; counter-protesters rally
- Virus spread, not politics should guide schools, doctors say
- 14-year-old girl reported missing in Jefferson County