The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that from Tuesday, March 3 through Friday, March 6, the right Southbound lane of Ohio Rt. 7 will be closed during daytime hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) to allow for signage installation.
This closure will run between the North 5th Street Exit in Martin’s Ferry and the US 250 Exit in Bridgeport.
Motorists are advised to be alert for changing traffic patterns and expect delays.
Any questions or concerns regarding the I-70 Bridges Project can be directed to the hotline at 304-810-3214.
For additional information regarding this project, please visit I70Forward.
Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
- East Ohio Regional Hospital reopens Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Services
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- $1.2 M given to help Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston schools families
- No. 6 West Virginia eyes two-seed in Big 12 Tournament as they host TCU