Ohio County, WV – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, crews will be performing bridge maintenance on The Elm Grove Bridge, located on Westbound I-470, at milepost 3.62.
Lane closures will occur in the vicinity of the bridge. These closures will occur between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Motorists should reduce speed and expect delays in this area. Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes
- Trump threatens to move RNC without assurances from governor
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad