Ohio County, WV – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that on Monday, March 2, 2020 and Tuesday, March 3, 2020, Westbound I-70 will have lane closures from milepost 11.0, Dallas Pike, to milepost 10.0, Cabela Drive.
These lane closures will occur from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and are necessary for pavement repairs.
Motorists are advised to reduce speed and expect delays. Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings
- New York man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Bodies of 2 girls, parents found in rural West Virginia
- 11 veterans dead; several residents, staff exposed to COVID-19 at VA center