Brooke County, WV – The West Virginia Division of Highways advises that on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, the Market Street Bridge will be closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. This closure is necessary for bridge maintenance.
Motorists are advised to use the Veterans Memorial Bridge (US 22). Inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances could change the project schedule.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Mask mandate takes effect in 7 Ohio counties
- John Marshall, Cameron graduations to be broadcast Sunday
- Steelers fans to wear face coverings if fans are allowed in Heinz Field
- West Virginia Derby will be run without spectators