OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) — The West Virginia Division of Highways has announced nightly closures of portions of the interstate.
Closures started Wednesday and will run through December 20th.
The Westbound closure will happen from 7 pm until 6 am from Exit 5A to Exit 2.
The Eastbound closure will take place from 6 pm until 6 am from Exit 2 to I-70.
Detours will be posted using I-70 and U-S 250.
- Court filing: Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis expected to plead guilty to child porn charges
- Manhattan got a special visitor and more great videos
- Emily’s Friday a.m. forecast
- National Peanut Butter day and more trending stories
- ‘Introduction to Kansas City’: San Francisco columnist kicks off Super Bowl trash talk