OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) — The West Virginia Division of Highways has announced nightly closures of portions of the interstate.
Closures started Wednesday and will run through December 20th.
The Westbound closure will happen from 7 pm until 6 am from Exit 5A to Exit 2.
The Eastbound closure will take place from 6 pm until 6 am from Exit 2 to I-70.
Detours will be posted using I-70 and U-S 250.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years