WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Division of Highways announced Tuesday that the I-70 Bridges project would be put on-hold for at least two weeks.
Swank Construction made the call as a precaution for employees
According to officials, the delay is not expected to impact the original completion date and the project remains on schedule.
All existing detours will continue as normal. Stay with 7News for updates.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: All systems go for on-time launch of historic crewed NASA, SpaceX mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting