WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Division of Highways announced Tuesday that the I-70 Bridges project would be put on-hold for at least two weeks.
Swank Construction made the call as a precaution for employees
According to officials, the delay is not expected to impact the original completion date and the project remains on schedule.
All existing detours will continue as normal. Stay with 7News for updates.
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings
- New York man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Bodies of 2 girls, parents found in rural West Virginia
- 11 veterans dead; several residents, staff exposed to COVID-19 at VA center