WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Motorists traveling on National Road in Wheeling may experience some delays for the next two weeks.
According to West Virginia Division of Highways, the road will be reduced to one lane from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. due to paving.
Road work is taking place between 7th Street and Mount Dechantal Road.
- Facebook deletes Trump post for violating ‘harmful COVID misinformation’ policy
- Bipartisan push in Congress looks to replace Confederate statue in Washington with one of John Lewis
- There hasn’t been a July this dry in recorded history in the Ohio Valley
- WV agriculture commissioner Leonhardt tours Wheeling’s Public Market
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast