WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Work continues on I-70 in the Wheeling area, including the Fort Henry Bridge.
Crews are working on the bridge and appear to be using measures to catch debris falling from the structure.
Swan Construction Company out of New Kensington, Pennsylvania has been working on the bridge in recent weeks.
Traffic continues to move slowly over Wheeling Island during rush hours during the week.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Ohio County Spiked
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’
- Tips That Could Keep You Safe in Swimming Pools
- Coronairus in Ohio County: 10 new cases Friday; 20 in 24 hours