JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio Department of Transportation has reopened one Southbound lane on State Route 7 following a rock slide on Friday.
The incident took place between Steubenville and Mingo Junction.
Emergency crews continue to work to clear up debris. Route 7 was temporarily shut down to all motorists traveling Southbound.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
- Residents at Elmhurst House of Friendship adjusting to new ‘normal’
- Ohio’s U.S. Senators discuss what they’re doing in response to COVID-19
- Local church working to shift Ohio Valley’s focus from fear to faith
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings