JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio Department of Transportation has reopened one Southbound lane on State Route 7 following a rock slide on Friday.
The incident took place between Steubenville and Mingo Junction.
Emergency crews continue to work to clear up debris. Route 7 was temporarily shut down to all motorists traveling Southbound.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
- A Day in the Life of a Mail Carrier
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Sunny and pleasant Tuesday
- Free COVID-19 antibody testing drawing crowd for blood drive