JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio Department of Transportation announced some good news to Jefferson County motorists Saturday morning.
Ohio Route 7 at Rush Run Road has officially reopened all lanes for traffic.
The $68 million road project moved more earth than any project in ODOT history.
- Former Belmont County fiscal manager indicted on 6 felony charges
- Superintendent: Perkins Field rebuild will cost the voters ‘nothing’
- Safety measures to keep in mind this Independence Day weekend
- Sistersville Ferry returns to Ohio River
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments