ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – A semi-truck has overturned in the westbound lanes at the I-470 and I-70 merger near St. Clairsville.
According to Ohio State Highway Patrol, the driver of the truck did not sustain any injuries and first responders remain on the scene.
All lanes are open.
A cause of the accident has not been determined at this time.
Stay with 7News with updates.
- Over 1,300 residents without power in Marshall County
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Warmer temps brings local residents outdoors
- CSX: Train struck car in Ohio, killing car driver
- PTSD Bill could save lives of W.Va. first responders