WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Here is a brief traffic update for any motorists traveling on I-70 this week.
- Closures at the U-S 250/West Virginia Route 2 Northbound ramp to I-70 Eastbound and the Northbound ramp to I-70 Westbound will continue through the week.
- Eastbound and Westbound single lane closures between I-470 and Exit 2A will be continuing through the week as well.
- Construction will continue in Sections A and C Westbound where crossovers are in effect.
Stay updated on any major changes by visiting and liking the 7News Ohio Valley Traffic Report Facebook page.
- Man charged with abuse of a corpse faced an extradition hearing this morning.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- WATCH: Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial