WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Here is a brief traffic update for any motorists traveling on I-70 this week.
- Closures at the U-S 250/West Virginia Route 2 Northbound ramp to I-70 Eastbound and the Northbound ramp to I-70 Westbound will continue through the week.
- Eastbound and Westbound single lane closures between I-470 and Exit 2A will be continuing through the week as well.
- Construction will continue in Sections A and C Westbound where crossovers are in effect.
Stay updated on any major changes by visiting and liking the 7News Ohio Valley Traffic Report Facebook page.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates