BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Route 2 remains closed just south of Follansbee following a hill slide Saturday.
The incident occurred Saturday morning but according to West Virginia Division of Highways District Six, crews are still experiencing movement along the hill.
Route 2 remains closed to all traffic and there is currently no timetable for reopening.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Say Her Name protest held for Breonna Taylor in Morgantown
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEO: Wright, Brown, Addae discuss loss to Oklahoma State