BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Route 2 remains closed just south of Follansbee following a hill slide Saturday.
The incident occurred Saturday morning but according to West Virginia Division of Highways District Six, crews are still experiencing movement along the hill.
Route 2 remains closed to all traffic and there is currently no timetable for reopening.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California