WARWOOD, W.Va. (WTRF) – West Virginia Division of Highways has announced a lane closure during the week of Thanksgiving on State Route 2.
Frontier Communications will install a fiber optic cable, resulting in the closure of the right southbound lane between Pike Island Dam and Warwood.
Only motorists traveling between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. will be affected.
For daily traffic updates, please follow the Ohio Valley Traffic Report Facebook group.
- LIVE: Jury reaches verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- AAA says drivers who use both alcohol & marijuana are “double trouble” on the roads
- McMechen VFD Presenting Mountani Semper Liberi Fundraiser For Ohio Valley Flight Nurse
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family