TRIADELPHIA, W.Va. (WTRF) – Some upcoming changes on I-70 is creating concern among motorists in Ohio Valley.
West Virginia Department of Transportation is holding a public informational meeting to answer those questions regarding the upcoming Westbound closure and the detour routes.
The meeting will be held on Monday from 5-7 p.m. at the Highlands Event Center.
However, it is a open house format, which allows residents attend at any time between the scheduled hours.
- Partly cloudy and windy for the last day of September
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night