TRIADELPHIA, W.Va. (WTRF) – Some upcoming changes on I-70 is creating concern among motorists in Ohio Valley.
West Virginia Department of Transportation is holding a public informational meeting to answer those questions regarding the upcoming Westbound closure and the detour routes.
The meeting will be held on Monday from 5-7 p.m. at the Highlands Event Center.
However, it is a open house format, which allows residents attend at any time between the scheduled hours.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride