High School sports are up and running! Trinity Health System’s Orthopedics and Sports Medicine wants to make sure our student-athletes stay hydrated and have a healthy diet in this weeks episode of Health Matters.
- Bishop: $1.2M from Diocesan home sale will go to help West Virginia sex abuse victims
- Police: Florida Preacher in custody for raping 2 young girls
- UAW says its 49K members at GM plants will go on strike
- 450 miles of border wall by next year? In Arizona, it starts
- West Virginia girl with Down syndrome gets picture on Times Square billboard