Each year in the U.S. 10% of all contact sport athletes sustain concussions yearly. Brain injuries cause more deaths than any other sports injury.
Trinity Health System’s Orthopedics and Sports Medicine wants to make sure our student-athletes are prepared for any signs of concussions.
Take a look at our series Trinity Health Matters tackling concussions Part 1
- Trinity Health System using in-house COVID-19 testing; first in Ohio Valley
- Trinity Health Matters: ‘Joints’
- Trinity Health Matters: ‘Intro To The Foot’
- Trinity Health Matters: ‘Lower Extremities’
- Trinity Health Matters: ‘Upper Extremities’