Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Sheriff’s Office have announced that they are currently suspending in-person visitation,(online visitation will still be available) concealed carry, and background check appointments.
Only mission-critical operations will continue during this time.
The Belmont County Sheriff’s Office will continue sex offender registration with additional safety protocol.
These precautionary measures are being taken in light of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID 19).
Visit the Sheriff’s Office website or their Facebook page for updates.
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 3:00 PM press briefing; Register for the WV vaccine lottery here
- Zanesville singer Nightbirde provides update during AGT finale
- Festival of Colors 2021 canceled
- Man arrested in Monroe County after sending nude photo of himself to officers personating 15-year-old
- Apple threatened to kick Facebook off app store over human trafficking; Reports say