WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – As the Coronavirus continues to spread throughout the country, questions about the future of the economy rise.
Financial advisors say that many of the questions are regarding retirement plans and 401 K’s.
Regardless of age and current conditions of our economy, people with retirement plans are encouraged to keep consistently putting money into their plans.
This is appropriate for most people I think. So just continue to fund your 401K and like I said you will be very pleased that you did.Peter Holloway, Senior Vice President – Hazlett, Burt and Watson
Holloway says it’s important to talk to your advisors during this time regarding any financial questions.
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur
- Newsfeed Now: Woman gives birth on pontoon boat; Arkansas girl becomes hero
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 19 new positive COVID-19 cases
- Cases of the virus continue to rise in the Mountain State