BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Two deputies for the Belmont County Sheriff’s office are in the top 30 for a nationwide contest.
This contest is put on by vested interest of K-9’s. Sheriff deputy Chad Kulpa and his furry friend Tuco entered into the contest for a new SUV.
The organization is non-profit and helps provide K-9’s with new, and safer equipment when departments can’t afford or desperately need new equipment.
The current cruiser Tuco and Chad ride in has high mileage, so they’re hoping to win this contest to provide the two with a safer ride.
Well the current vehicle we have is getting high in mileage, and some age. You know having a new K-9 cruiser would be crucial for myself and Tuco.Chad Kulpa- Belmont County Sheriff’s Office
To vote for Tuco and Chad you can head over to Belmont County Sheriff’s department’s Facebook page, or go directly to Vested interest for K-9’s website and click on Tuco and Chad’s picture.
- Coronavirus in WV: DHHR confirms 190 new COVID-19 cases, two additional deaths
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Say Her Name protest held for Breonna Taylor in Morgantown
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG