COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – It was a great 2019 for Ohio residents looking to startup a new business.
The Secretary of State recently announced that nearly 131,000 entitles filed with the Buckeye State last year.
The month of December alone saw 9,000 starter-up businesses, which is also a state record.
Officials say the state will continue to have the necessary resources for future innovation.
- Ohio woman reportedly tased and arrested by an officer for not wearing a mask at football game
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 6 new COVID-19 related deaths; 202 positive cases
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets