CINCINNATI, Ohio (CNN/WOWK) – An Ohio man celebrated his 94th birthday by jumping out of an airplane. As he suited up Paul Grimme says there was no fear because he knew he’d have a guardian angel jumping right there with him.
“Your wife will be with you when you jump, but one thing about it- she won’t need a parachute. She’ll be alongside you,” said Paul. His wife passed away in January. Saturday, September, 28, 2019, would’ve marked their 75th wedding anniversary. The jump- just as much for her, as himself.
His granddaughter, Tara Kleier, took him skydiving for his 94th birthday. “It’s pretty exciting. I’m glad he’s going to do it. I didn’t think he would when I told him!” said Kleier
Grimme says that George Bush was one of his idols. The former president made his jump at 94 years old – that’s why Pual felt he could, and should, make the jump.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community
- Bethany College warns returning students to pack COVID emergency bag