(UPDATE: August 21 5:15 AM)
BELLAIRE, Ohio (WTRF) — Bellaire Fire Department spent Tuesday evening promoting fire safety and giving back to the community.
Through a $2,500 grant, the department was able to give out 189 free smoke detectors to local residents.
The grant was is through FM Global, a mutual insurance company.
- Coronavirus In Marshall County: 5 new positive COVID-19 cases
- Morgantown City Council approves emergency ordinance focusing on mask violations and outbreak guidelines for businesses
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announces lawsuit against egg supplier who allegedly increased pricing during COVID-19 pandemic
- Moundsville woman hospitalized after pit bull attack
- C3 Church Meets Gov. Justice’s Mandate