BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) A Belmont County man was arraigned in Common Please Court Thursday on a pair of felony charges.
39-year-old William James Hutchison is facing one count of burglary and one count of theft of drugs.
The alleged crimes took place on July 12th.
Hutchison’s next court appearance is set for December 9th at 1:00 p.m.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years