BROOKE COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) – Starting Monday, the Brooke County Courthouse will be open by appointment only.
Only West Virginia residents will have access to essential business. Local attorneys and staff will be allowed in on designated days and times.
Make sure to call the department you’re looking for to make an appointment. However the courthouse asks that if your business can be conducted by mail, phone, or online, please use that option.
If you come without an appointment, the courthouse says you may be turned away.
For a full list of phone numbers and schedules, you can look on their website BrookeWV.ORG
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- WV DHHR releases updated color-coded map; Ohio County now “yellow”
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: DHHR confirms 11 deaths and 191 new COVID-19 cases
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses