STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – The Cash Explosion Road Show is paying a visit to the Ohio Valley this weekend.
Two tapings of the show will be recorded at Steubenville High School on Saturday.
Around 800 to 1,200 people are expected to attend.
The two tapings will air on November 2 and November 9.
WTRF is home to the Ohio lottery.
7News Reporter Royce Jones will have the full story at 7 p.m., only on WTRF-CBS.
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Soaking rains early Thursday Morning
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities