STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) — St. Patrick’s Day may be six months out but that isn’t stopping First Fridays from holding Celtic Fest!
The Harmonium Project says there will be Irish dancing and a sampling of local breweries, among other activities.
Attendees can also take part in horse and carriage rides and participate in a jam session at Leonardo’s Coffeehouse.
The fest kicks off Friday evening at 6 p.m. Be sure to bring your kilt and bagpipes!
- Westlake Chemical ‘incident’ temporarily shuts down portion of Route 2; three workers sent to hospital
- Project Hope warns heat sickness looks similar to public intoxication
- How do Highlands-goers feel about wearing a mask?
- 37 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- WV tax deadline quickly approaching