WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Community members gathered at OMVC Friday evening two days after the hospital suspended its inpatient and medical emergency services.
From 4:30-6:30 p.m., local residents honored Hillcrest for all its done for Ohio Valley community.
The gathering included food, story telling and a reunion among former employees and patients.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Case continued against woman facing animal cruelty charges
- UPDATE: WVU refutes report of plans to remove Ten Commandments monument from Jackson’s Mill
- West Virginia student-athletes rally outside of the Capitol
- Nailers Re-Sign Brad Drobot