WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — West Virginia Division of Highways is reporting several lane closures along I-470 in the next few days.
Starting Monday evening, I-470 Eastbound from Exit 1 to Exit 2 will experience some lane closures.
I-470 Westbound will also see lane closures from Exit 5 to Exit 2.
Those closures will happen Monday and Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Motorists on I-470 should expect more delays and possible lane closures, along with those traveling on Route 2.
Work will be done 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology
- COVID-19 outbreak won’t stop pet adoptions at local shelters
- Federal guidelines force K.E.Y. Animal Hospital make adjustments
- Trump administration designates firearms industry as ‘critical’ infrastructure