WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Wheeling is going back in time Friday evening and reliving the Prohibition era.
Francis Pier-Pint Historic Brew-off returns to River City Restaurant with attendees partaking in beer-tasting and trivia.
Trivia includes the history of Wheeling and a ‘speakeasy’ with seven new beers will be available to attendees.
The brew-off takes place 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Homes with grandparents weigh virus risk as school starts
- 12-year-old girl caught on camera gambling in Australian casino
- Abuse survivor comes forward with story of strength