CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – Governor Jim Justice has issued a proclamation today, calling for the West Virginia Legislature to convene in a special session Monday.
According to a release, the special session would take place at 12 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, to consider three bills.
- Spending Authority for Debt Service Payments on Roads to Prosperity G.O. Bonds, Rounds 2 and 3
- Bringing certain DUI Expungement Procedures into compliance with federal law
- Tourism Development Act Re-Authorization
The special session will be held while lawmakers are gathered in Charleston for previously-scheduled November Interim Committee meetings.
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump and Biden spar over SCOTUS, health care in first debate
- One dead, multiple injured in Painesville, Ohio shooting
- Search underway for missing Putnam County man who was headed to New Martinsville
- I-70 eastbound at I-470 near St. Clairsville closed due to oversized load