BELLAIRE, Ohio (WTRF) — Around the World Gourmet Marketplace in West Bellaire is partnering up with the Belmont County Animal Rescue League.
From now until August 26, Around the World Gourmet will donate 20 percent of their pizza sales to the Belmont County organization.
The idea of the fundraiser all started after the owner of the business saw a Facebook posting about abused animals.
“QUOTE,” said Jennifer Kocher, owner of the Around the World Gourmet Markerplace.
Around the World Gourmet sells gluten-free and vegan items, including specialty pizzas, a community favorite.
- Coronavirus In Ohio County: New positive COVID-19 Coronavirus case reported in Ohio County
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: WV DHHR confirms 50 new COVID-19 coronavirus cases; 462 total
- Middle Creek Road closed after tractor-trailer crashes
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 1 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Roads to Prosperity project awarded in Marshall County