WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Bishop Mark E. Brennan is set to be installed as the new bishop of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston on Thursday.
Bishop Brennan will become the ninth bishop of the Diocese.
The installation will take place at the Cathedral of St. Joseph at 2 p.m.
WTRF will provide coverage on-air and online. Viewers can watch on WTRF-My Ohio Valley or tune-in to our live-stream on our website.
- President Trump addresses a nation in for “the hardest and saddest week”
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Scott Nolte Selected to the OVAC Hall of Fame
- Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for COVID-19
- Local, state officials holding daily conference calls to keep in the loop