WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Bishop Mark E. Brennan is set to be installed as the new bishop of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston on Thursday.
Bishop Brennan will become the ninth bishop of the Diocese.
The installation will take place at the Cathedral of St. Joseph at 2 p.m.
WTRF will provide coverage on-air and online. Viewers can watch on WTRF-My Ohio Valley or tune-in to our live-stream on our website.
- 25,000+ WV businesses get federal COVID-19 aid
- W.Va. governor’s companies get millions in virus loans
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Olympic postponement may give gymnast chance to qualify in 2021
- Video of July 4 party goes viral, organizer mildly worried